SEDS-USA recently finished the SEDS Video Ad contest. SEDS challenged you, your friends, or your club to develop an awesome ad for SEDS-USA that shows the world what our organization is all about! We were astounded with the response and thank all participants for their great entries.
The three winning videos are shown below.
Winning Video by Freddie Paul
Runner-up by Andrew Dianetti
Runner-up by Pye Pye Zaw
- Videos must be created and submitted by high school or college age students (must be able to prove student status, max 2 submissions per person/team).
- The video must be shorter than 5 minutes and should be longer than 2 minutes.
- Entries should be either posted to a video sharing account (i.e. Youtube) or sent to firstname.lastname@example.org via a file transfer service like DropSend.com.
- Each student submitting an entry must submit a registration form along with his/her entry.
- You are giving us permission to repost your video (with proper credits to you) online.
- The entry must be original and your own work. We suggest using Creative Commons media if needed or creating your own, but you can use popular music, etc with the knowledge that Youtube will post advertisements for iTunes/Amazon on top of your entry.
- The contest begins on September 15, 2010 and ends on October 22, 2010 November 2, 2010 at 11:59 PM EST.
- One (1) First Prize: $200 cash, Membership to National Space Society, Free Admission to ISDC 2011, and a SEDS shirt from the SEDS store at seds.spreadshirt.com (value less than $20).
- Two (2) Runner Up Prizes: $50 cash and a SEDS shirt from the SEDS store at seds.spreadshirt.com (value less than $20).
- The top 3 videos will also be shown at SpaceVision 2010 in Urbana-Champaign, IL to SEDS students from around the country.
For further details on the contest, please read the full contest rules.